jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2007

What kind of blogger are you?

I've been looking some blogs, and I've found this little... er... tool. It's not very useful, but if you have a few minutes and want to know what kind of blogger you are, you should do it. There are only seven questions, and the pictures are quite fun!
You just have to click on the image (where is written my description, by the way), and select your answers!

Enjoy!


What Kind of Blogger Are You?


If anyone is wondering 'what's that, Mario? What are you doing writing in English?', don't worry, it's likely to be the last time, although I don't know, maybe I'll do it again...

Bye!

1 comentario:

Sergio dijo...

Ohh! Mario 'u' 'r' so freak xDDD.

That´s an original idea, but it shows us your boring level, wich is very high, dangerously high xDDD.

So, I see you on monday. ;)